What better way to celebrate your wedding day than with romantic, sophisticated and original solo violin music? And music that you can choose? Simon Jordan has many years of experience and is the only musician to allow you to choose the music. Your music for your wedding, performed by an acclaimed solo violinist who has played at London concert halls and across radio and television… the perfect musical accompaniment to your special day.
The Wedding Ceremony
The Prelude – Elegant and sophisticated violin music to encourage your wedding guests to take their seats
The Processional – Music of the bride’s choosing for her big entrance. This violinist’s music is 100% live so he can play the bride up the aisle without being stuck behind a PA system.
Signing The Register – Violin music to entertain guests whilst bride and groom sign the marriage register
The Recessional – Celebratory violin music as bride, groom and guests depart the ceremony
The Wedding Reception
Drinks Reception – Violin music you choose for your first few moments as a married couple. Conversation starters and entertainment for your wedding guests as you are away being photographed.
Wedding Breakfast – Music to encourage conversation and entertain guests during the formal meal. Requests can very happily be taken. Simon Jordan can play anything and does not need backing tracks like other violinists do.
Every note is performed live – a memorable performance of live music for your wedding, party or reception, performed by an incredibly versatile violinist.
Be sure to listen to some of the music samples on this page and have all of your questions answered. Or book an appointment to hear your favourite music performed live on the violin.
How a Violinist Can Make Your Weddig Special
Wedding, save wedding anniversaries, is a once in a lifetime event that must be hosted with fun and pageantry. You need every opportunity to make it the talk of the town and a memorable event that will stick with your guests for a long time to come. Why not add the colour and beauty of a violin sound to make your occasion special?
A wedding violinist provides beautiful bridal entrance music to set the right mood for your wedding event. You also need graceful background music to sustain the emotions of love and heartwarming atmosphere to provide a showpiece of serenading milieu that will thrill your guest and make them feel perfectly at home and enjoy every bit of the wedding programme.
To host a special, heartwarming wedding event isn’t all about money; it is more about understanding what it takes to electrify your environment in a way that will cast a spell of appreciation on every guest at the wedding event.
Below are tips to make your wedding a unique gathering of happy people with the right violinist.
• Hire an entertainer. Violin is special music enjoyed by fun loving people. You need to engage the right wedding violinist who knows how best to entertain and make people happy.
• Decide on your genre. There are hundreds of wedding violinists located around the UK playing different styles of music from Jazz to pop, classical to Celtic and other genres of your choice. Like all musicians, a violinist has their specialty, and you need to pick one that specializes in the theme of your wedding. Let the violinist provide you the intimacy to make your wedding special.
• Go for uniqueness. When planning your wedding anywhere in London or south of England, make a conscious effort to locate the top rated wedding violinist in the UK known for their uniqueness and vivacity. A violinist with the uplifting passion and beauty to bring class to your event will go the extra mile to light up your wedding with electrifying music that blends with your wedding theme.
• Work with your wedding violinist. Experienced wedding violinist will be willing to work with you for a wow wedding event right from the planning stage. If need be, the violinist will orchestrate special tune for your wedding theme for a fantastic outcome.
• Have your music schedule well planned out. For the best outcome of your wedding violinist, you need to make the music plan for the event. You need a plan to take care of the guests as they arrive. You need a moment of music for the bridal entrance into the event. While the ceremony is ongoing, you need a time of music, well rehearsed with your wedding violinist for a coordinated music interlude popping rhythmically as the event progresses. You need a similar plan for the reception.
A wedding violinist is an important wedding resource that will add color and pageantry to your wedding event. Take your time to pick the right violinist for gracious wedding music.